I had been planning a good BIG giveaway for quite some time for celebrating the success of my little craft store. For those of you who don’t know, I have a little store for craft supplies and handmade cards which I manage through e-mails and Facebook since the online store is not up yet. We are working on the online store and that should be up and running pretty soon. But still we are proud to say that we have completed 250 orders to about 50 customers in the last 6 months. And I want to share this success with you all.
After a lot of thought, I came to the conclusion that since we are celebrating the store success, it should be exclusive to the customers who are the actual reason for the success.
- September/October Issue of Paper Crafts Magazine
- 25 6″X6″ Sheets of Pattern Papers(Echo Park, Basic Grey, My Minds Eye, Jillibean Soup, Studio Calico, etc)
- 1 Unity Itty Bitty Stamp
- 2 Packs of Pie Lane Glitter strips
- 2 Packs of Pie Lane Rainbow Lustre Crystals
- 4 Packs of Glitter balls
- 20 Pieces of Maya Road Chipboard Numbers Jumbo
- 25 Buttons (mix pack of Pie Lane, American Crafts, etc)
- 2 pack of 10 Mulberry flowers
- 1 Yard each of 5 ribbons, a total of 5 yards (Maya Road, May Arts)
- 2 Custom hand-made cards of your choice
2. Like me on Facebook HERE and post about the giveaway on your wall to spread the word.
4. Follow my blog HERE.
6. Once you have completed all the steps, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org that you did.
So get cracking and enter now! This giveaway is open till 20 October.