*This is a picture heavy post*
Anyways,I just wanted to share an up-cycled project I did a few days ago and never got around posting it. I up-cycled some clothes wrapping card-board and turned them into these super cute notebooks. I love them because:
– they were super quick and fun to make
– they were made using my favorite Echo Park papers
– they are cute, I think super cute 😀
– they will come in real handy for people like me, who have a memory of a gold fish and keep forgetting anything and everything
– They can be used as birthday/anniversary reminder book, pocket sketchbook(for us, crafters), grocery list (add a magnet to the back and stick it your refrigerator), or just a To Do list…so many possibilites.
– They will almost never end, because more paper can always be added inside once you run out of existing ones.
What do you think? Do you like it? Can you think of any other uses of these notebooks? Let me know, I would love to hear your feedback 🙂
This is my colorful entry for Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge #63 – Dare To Color.
I have finally started making Rakhi cards, and will back soon to share them with you.
Hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!