This family frame is one such thing, great to decorate and looks awesome on the wall 🙂
Here is what I did with it,
– I primed the MDF frame with white acrylic paint first. I gave two coats of it.
– I used the gorgeous paper from Kaisercraft Tea Break Collection with Modpodge (over and under ofcourse). Cut the paper along the lines of the frame. It will be a little tough to go inside the wordings, but a nail filer works great there.
– Then, I used a sand paper to distress the edges a bit and used a bit of Walnut Stain Distress Ink along the edges.
– I also used some awesome washi tape from the Craftslane store to accent and highlight some parts of the frame.
– Don’t forget to add a coat of mod podge over the washi tape to secure it nicely.
And here is the frame with one of my favorite pictures of me and my husband from our honeymoon days 😀
Isn’t this lovely?
Have a great day friends!