Project 1: Birthday Treat layout (for original post and more pictures, click HERE)
3. Add stitching and paint splatters for that extra effect.
Project 2: 10 Things I love about you! (for original post and more pictures, click HERE)
4. Align the smaller piece at the bottom of the large piece and stitch around the edges to create a pocket.
5. Use a small tag 1″ X 1.5″ and write the title “10 things I love about you” and with the help of twine, hang it at the right corner of the pocket
6. To create tags, cut 10 stripes of white cardstock 1.3″ X 5″. Adhere a strip 0.75″ X 1.3″ of Echo Park pattern paper on the top of the stripes.
7. Chop the corners and punch a hole in all the 10 stripes. Embellish with twine and number them from 1 to 10 using element stickers from Echo Park.
8. To finish the project, write/stamp the reasons on the tags and personalize it for the person you want to give it to.
Project 3: Multi-fold card (for original post and more pictures, click HERE)
1. Pick you favorite Echo Park 12X12 pattern paper. Scor at 6″ from both the side. Scor at one of the diagonal.
2. Fold the diagonals inside and the card will become a 6X6.
3. Using a scor tape, adhere the ribbon to hold the folds together.
4. To decorate the front, cut 9 (1.5″X1.5″) squares from coordinating Echo Park papers and stick them leaving equal gap in between. Embellish the card as you like.
I hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!